Data Privacy Statement
Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your personal privacy is important to us. Almdudler adheres strictly to data protection law when processing your personal data. We also take technical and organisational steps to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorised access.
The following data protection statement relates to our website, www.almdudler.com and to the Almdudler online shop.
Detailed information about how your data is handled can be found below.
- Responsible body and contact details
The body responsible for processing your personal data is Almdudler-Limonade A. & S. Klein GmbH & Co KG, Grinzinger Allee 16, 1190 Vienna, Austria.
If you have any questions about how your personal data are processed, please get in touch with us on email@example.com or by post.
- Collection, processing and use of personal data, and legal basis
- We process personal data as follows:
When you visit our website, we process the following personal data: your IP address, login data, location and information on your operating system or browser. Our websites also store access data in server log files, e.g. names of files requested, date and time of retrieval, duration of visit, volume of data transmitted and requesting provider. We use a range of different technologies for data collection, primarily cookies (see point 7 below).
We process the personal data referred to above on the grounds of legitimate overriding interest (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)), which sets out how the objectives set out in 4.1 below are to be achieved. Processing may be required for the performance of or prior to the initiation of a contract (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)).
When you contact us via the contact form on our website or by email, the personal data that you provide to us voluntarily are processed by us. The data collected will depend on the form in question. They are likely to include in particular your name, email address, telephone number and postal address.
We process the personal data mentioned above on the grounds of legitimate overriding interest (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)), which sets out the means for achieving the objectives set out in 4.2 below are to be achieved. Processing may be required for the performance of or prior to the initiation of a contract (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)).
When you place an order with our online shop, the personal data that you provide voluntarily in the course of placing your order are processed by us. These include your name, email address, telephone number, billing and delivery address and payment information.
We process the personal data mentioned above on the grounds of legitimate overriding interest (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)), which sets out how the objectives set out in 4.3 below are to be achieved. Processing may be required for the performance of or prior to the initiation of a contract (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)). Without processing such data we will not be able to conclude a contract with you.
- You are under no obligation to provide the data we request on our website and in our online shop. However, if you do not provide such data, you will not be able to take advantage of the full functionality of the website and may not be able to place an order in the online shop.
- Purpose of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to ensure our website is user friendly and to develop and improve it;
- to enable us to generate analyses and user statistics;
- to enable us to detect, prevent and investigate any attacks on our website.
- Contact form
- to enable us to respond to your enquiry;
- to enable us to contact you to initiate a contract.
- Online shop
- to enable us to provide you with a simple and convenient purchasing process;
- to enable us to process your order.
- Transmission of your personal data
In order to provide our services, we have to make use of external service providers, whom we contract to process your data. Your personal data are transmitted in particular to the following recipients for the aforementioned purposes:
- IT service providers contracted by us;
- tax advisers contracted by us to ensure we comply with our tax obligations;
- Shopify (Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada), for the operation of our online shop. Shopify may also process data in countries outside the EU. Shopify is certified as a US Business Privacy Shield (see https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome);
- our payment service provider, Stripe (Stripe Inc., 185 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94104) for the purposes of payment handling and/or the payment processing company contracted or the payment service selected by you when placing your order. Stripe may also process data outside the EU. Stripe is certified as a US Business Privacy Shield (see https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome). If you wish to pay by bank transfer, we will also transmit your data to the Klarna payment service (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden).
- your shipping data to the transport or shipping company contracted by us to deliver the goods ordered.
Where we have a legal obligation to do so, we will also provide your data to the courts or authorities.
- Storage period
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as we deem reasonable and necessary to achieve the goals set out under point 4 and as permitted by the applicable law. We store your personal data only to the extent that statutory storage obligations exist or where the statute of limitations for potential legal claims has not yet expired.
- The details of how we store your personal data are as follows:
We generally store your data for a period of three months. Data are stored for longer periods to the extent that this is necessary for the purpose for which we collected them, for example to analyse long-term online campaigns on our website or to investigate any attacks on our websites.
When you register on our websites, we store your data for the duration of your account and thereafter for as long as provided for by law.
We store your personal data for six months, to enable us to respond to any further questions you might have. We only store data for longer periods to the extent that this is necessary to enable us to deal with your enquiry.
If you cancel your order, the personal data you provided as part of the purchase process will be deleted. Where a contract has been concluded, personal data provided in the context of the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the retention period under tax law (currently seven years). Your name, postal address, goods purchase and purchase date will be stored until product liability expires (currently ten years).
- Web analysis
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
IP anonymisation is activated on this website through the extension of Google Analytics to include the “gat._anonymizelp();” Code to ensure that IP addresses are captured in anonymised form (IP masking) and are not linked to any individual.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent cookies from being stored; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to benefit fully from all of the features of this website.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address), and the processing of this data by Google, by using the link below to download and install the available browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can also prevent the use of Google Analytics, particularly for browsers on mobile devices, by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, you will have to reset the opt-out cookie.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request information about what personal data of yours we have stored. If your data are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right for such data to be corrected or deleted. You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability. In the event of a legitimate interest on your part, you have the further right to object to specific processing of your data.
To the extent that we have received and processed your data on the basis of consent given by you, it is open to you to withdraw such consent at any time. Upon receiving such withdrawal of consent, we will cease to process your data for the purpose to which your consent applied
Please get in touch with us via the contact form or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to the rights set out above, if you believe that the processing of your personal data has infringed your rights, you have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The supervisory authority under the GDPR responsible for considering any appeal submitted by you is the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Integration of the Trusted Shops badge
To demonstrate our Trusted Shops seal of approval and to show Trusted Shops products to purchasers after they have placed an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated into this website.
Where the balance of interests is being weighed up, this serves to safeguard our legitimate overriding interest under GDPR Article 6(1)(1)(f). The Trustbadge and the services it promotes are provided by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
Clicking on the Trustbadge means the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file containing e.g. your IP address, date and time of access, data volume transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Access data are not analysed and are overwritten automatically at the latest seven days after you visit the page.
Other personal data are only transmitted to Trusted Shops to the extent that you have given your consent, have decided to use Trusted Shops after placing an order, or have already registered to use Trusted Shops. In this event, the contractual agreement concluded between you and Trusted Shops shall apply.